U AUNG KO WIN
As one of Myanmar’s most successful entrepreneurs, U Aung Ko Win’s achievements include steering the management of Kanbawza Bank in 1994 into the developement of the largest commercial bank in the country.
He also founded the Kanbawza Group of Companies, which is now one of Myanmar’s leading conglomerates with over 80,000 employees. The KBZ Group’s core principal is centred on strengthening Myanmar and its people.
He is the Patron (Honorary Chairman) of:
- Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI)
- Myanmar Gems and Jewellery Entrepreneurs Association
- Myanmar Football Federation
- Border Areas Development Association
- Anti-Narcotics Association (Shan State)
- Myanmar – Japan Association
U Aung Ko Win is also a Member of The World Economic Forum.